As part of the outpatient neurocenter, the neurosurgical polyclinic is responsible for the examination and care of patients before and after an inpatient stay.
Appointments for pre-operative examinations, post-operative examinations as well as necessary routine and follow-up controls are organized here. Appointments are usually scheduled through a referring physician.
Phone +41 31 632 20 11
Mo. bis Fr. 8.00–17.00 Uhr
The following should be done before your appointment:
- Organize an interpreter if necessary (except for German, English, French, Italian)
- Registrate via Online Check-in
Please report to the registration desk at the agreed-upon time on the day of the examination:
Outpatient Neurocenter (Neurozentrum)
Operationstrakt Ost, Floor B
If the referring physician has not yet sent your medical records to us, please bring them with you to the appointment at the Outpatient Neurocenter. This includes:
- List of all medications you are currently taking
- Information about past surgeries or significant illnesses
- Reports and findings related to your condition
- Relevant X-rays or images from computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). You do not need to bring any documents for examinations conducted at Inselspital.
We also require (if available):
- Health insurance card
- Shunt card
- Emergency card
- Blood thinner card